Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

The Resurrection of Hannah by Kathryne Arnold

     Samantha has been having some rather vivid dreams lately.  She isn't sure what they mean but she feels compelled to figure them out.  They even take her back to her home town and the house she grew up in.  Each dream gives her a little more of the puzzle.  Sammi's dad helps her gather information so she can put the puzzle together.  
     Sammi's life is a good one but she's ready for a change.  Will these dreams help her decide which road to take?  Sammi sure believes they will.

     A well plotted book with strong characters is what you'll find here. I enjoyed the search for information and the surprise that accompanies each bit.  I was excited as Sammi works to figure out what the final message is.  The uniqueness of this book makes it an enjoyable read.  I know you'll enjoy this book too.  Keep an open mind and heart while reading this one and you may surprise yourself.  I recommend this one to everyone.

     I did feel it moved rather slow in the beginning.  It's technical and takes time to wade through it. It's worth the time though.

     I gave this one 4 out of 5 cheers because of the slowness.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Melanie,
    Thank you so much for the thoughtful and honest review of The Resurrection of Hannah. I appreciate you taking the time to read my debut novel and posting your thoughts on Amazon. I'm hoping you can review my second book as well! Take care :)
    Kathryne Arnold

    ReplyDelete