Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, March 2, 2015

Captain No Beard: Fribbet the Frog and the Tadpoles by Carole P. Roman

     Things are changing in Fribbet's home.  He's not sure what to do.  He tells Captain No Beard and his crew about these new, strange animals are everywhere.  They changed too.  The animals were taking up all of Mom and Dad's time. They had no time for Fribbet.  The crew explains these are Fribbet's brothers and sisters.  Hallie has a new baby brother too.

     I adore these stories.  They are colorful and exciting.  Each one captures the imagination of your child and let's them know anything is possible.  The child in your life will love these adventures.  The series should be part of every child's library.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because there is a lesson included in the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment