Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Loans, Lust and Lies by Cara Addison

    There is something happening at Atlantic Bank.  An emergency meeting was called.  Kane McGregor and Matthew King must tell the board seventy million dollars is missing.  There will have to be an investigation.  WR& Associates were called in to do a forensic investigation.  Aubreigh Delany is the person in charge.  Her beauty and sex appeal make make this investigation a bit more interesting.   Both men find her attractive and can't wait to get their hands on Aubreigh.  

     Wonderful, exciting and an unexpected ending makes this book a terrific mystery.  There are twists and turns but you will never guess the ending.  I felt sorry for Matthew. He seemed shy and unsure of himself.  Having to tell the company you work for that such a large amount of money is missing must be horrifying.  Loved the writing style and the characters.  It's really a fantastic mystery. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it was equal parts mystery and sensuality.  

No comments:

Post a Comment