Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, March 5, 2015

You And I Alone by Melissa Toppen

     Anna Blake is a college student and a dancer.  She knows better than most how it feels to have your dream ripped away.  She also knows she can only depend on herself. Everyone else she's ever loved or depended on left her.  Sex is fine but no commitment. 
     Bentley Reed is a powerful, rich and handsome man.  He's use to getting what he wants.  He's the type of man who doesn't take no for an answer.  When he meets Anna, the connection is overwhelming.
     Now they've met, can Anna and Bentley put aside their rules for each other? 

     The heat these pages radiate  will blow you away.  This is the first book I can ever remember reading where the main female character has morals and scruples.  She makes it clear the dancing is just a job.  I fell in love with Bentley immediately. He's everything any woman could want in a man.  Then just to torment us readers, Ms Toppen makes Bentley ooze sex.  I zipped through this book, it's that good.  You'll feel like you are right there with this couple seeing through their eyes.  Ms Toppen does a phenomenal job of giving us solid writing and three dimensional characters we will be invested in.  Can't wait to read the next book in this series. Do yourself a favor and get this series. Not just one book, the entire series.  You can't go wrong.

     I found no issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 + cheers out of 5 because this book blew me away.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment