Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Dangerous and Desirable by C. Michael Bennis

    This is where I would normally post a blurb about the book. Giving the reader a sense of where this book goes. I  can't do that with this book. You'll understand as you read on.

     I read this book 4 times. I pondered it and I didn't know what to do.  The characters seem unrealistic.  The plot is difficult to figure out. It's disjointed. This book also read very awkwardly.  Some areas of the book need more details. Others, less.  I can't even tell what the story was trying to say.  There was also some rather disturbing details. Read at your own risk!

    I did find issues, look above.

    I gave this one 1 cheer out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment