Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Announcement: The Romance Reviews Readers' Choice Awards - Winter 2015

                                                 Important Dates:

Nomination Round: September 11 - 30
Finals Round: October 3 - 31


 Go vote for your favorite book. We have one of the Authors I reviewed in this contest. Your voting would be very appreciated. The book and Author are terrific! It's in the Contemporary Romance section.

My Sexy Chef [ 
NOMINATED 
]
by Susan Jean Ricci


This is the book to nominate! Thanks for helping the Author!

My Sexy Chef by Susan Jean Ricci

      Malibu works for Priscilla as a junior editor.  When a client backs out of dinner meeting, Priscilla asks Malibu to join her.  They decide to go to the new 'it' spot, Scandals.  It wasn't an easy place to get seated.  While looking at the menu, Malibu glances up. There in the kitchen was a hot looking guy.  She couldn't stop staring at the man.  
     Mark is the chef at Scandals. He loves to cook and he's very good at what he does.  When he looks up to check out the dining room, his eyes land on this beautiful redhead.  She's distracting, but Mark is enjoying it.  He has to find out who she is and where she lives.  

     Intense heat after a chance meeting, Mark and Malibu could feel the electricity between them.  The writing is solid and the characters lovable.  The pacing is terrific.  It moves right along and before you know it, you've finished the book.  I really enjoyed reading how these two were like magnets from the first glance.  I laughed and fell in love right along with Malibu.  This author can create a sweet, sensual story without being graphic.  I loved that!  I have been recommending this book to everyone.  Ms. Ricci is a very down to earth writer.  Her characters just leap off the page.  Get this one.

     I didn't find issues with this one.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I could picture a couple of my friends in Malibu's shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment