Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Confessions of a Slut by A.R. Alan

     Selma Brazinsky had been dealing with her mother's matchmaking for years.  It was never very successful though.  She tried to muddle through each dinner when her mother's newest pick was there.  Trying to circumvent her mother's choices, Selma joins an online dating service. She isn't sure what to expect but she's ready for just about anything.  

     Uproariously funny, this book takes us on one woman's journey to find a mate.  The writing is top notch and the characters will remind you of one or two of your friends. I enjoyed Selma's take on the whole situation.  She has a wonderful sense of humor about her predicament.  We all know the journey to marriage and happiness can be a rough one. The fun Selma has while on this mission, makes it all worthwhile.  You need to read this. It's perfect for anyone but really would make a book club reading list with lots of discussion.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I found myself smiling and laughing through the entire book. You will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment