Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, September 25, 2015

GOD HAS CHOSEN ALL OF US: A poem by Paul M. Kramer



GOD HAS CHOSEN ALL OF US

God resides in each of us
Which connects us to one another
We are a part of God’s extended family
We are sisters and we are brothers
 
God is the creator of the universe
God is wisdom and God is life
The mother and father of nature
God is our husband and God is our wife
 
We are the children of God
Chosen from conception to birth
God has blessed us with an opportunity
To experience life here on earth

No comments:

Post a Comment