Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

New Poetry: THE SABOTEUR and Let Go Of Anger by Paul M. Kramer


THE SABOTEUR
 
Help me remain humble
Not over impressed with myself
Let me never forget
I am no better than anyone else
 
Cleanse me of my faults
Forgive any wickedness I may possess
Relieve me of my sorrow
Bring me out of my distress
 
Help me shed childhood guilt
Show me the way to inner peace
Untie the knots of my discretions
Allow my anxieties to cease
 
Constant battles I am fighting
Enemies I have just one
My abuser torments me daily
There is no place for me to run
 
I am searching for solutions
I confess I cannot deny
The saboteur, the enemy
Both of them am I
 
Paul M. Kramer








Let Go Of Anger
 
Anger doesn’t commingle with love
Animosity and hostility are roads to depression
Peace and serenity are not born out of fury
Harboring bitterness leads to aggression
 
Let go of old grudges and past resentment
Let God unclog any malice in your heart
A huge sense of relief will flow in and through you
Forgiveness will allow you a fresh new start
 
Laughter and happiness will return to your life
With more intensity than it did before
You will be able to think with more clarity
Without anger, love can blossom and soar
 
 
Paul M Kramer

No comments:

Post a Comment