Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, September 23, 2015

September Sky by John A. Heldt

     Charles and Justin Townsend are going through a big change. Charles lost his job and Justin decided to take a break from college.  Together they take a cruise to unwind. While on that ship, they attended one of the lectures there. The man giving the lecture is someone new to them and the topic of the lecture really makes them think.  The opportunity of a lifetime lands in their lap. Will they take a chance with hopes of improving their lives?

     This is an amazing book! I loved the subject matter and the characters. It was well plotted and fun to read. This fresh, marvelous book will pique your curiosity with every page. It made me stop and think about what they were going through and whether I could go through with it. 

     I did find issues.  Toward the end, two or three chapters could have been taken out and not mess with the story line.  There were a couple of things that didn't ring true in this book. 

     I gave this book 4 cheers out of 5 because of the issues I listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment