Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Mill by Jess D. Harpley

     Jen has been dealing with mental illness since birth. The only one who spent time with her and related to her was her twin brother Michael.  Now, however, Michael's life is changing and he isn't there as often.  New Year's eve, Jen decides she's had enough and climbs to the roof of their apartment building.  As she thinks over her life, she realizes something needs to be done.  Just what she'll do is anyone's guess.

     This is a debut book and one that will send you reeling. It's set in another dimension. One where nothing is the same as Jen's home.  The writing is solid and the characters are fantastic.  You'll enjoy this book and the twists and turns it takes.  You think you know who to trust but the book makes you question even that.  I look forward to more books from Ms. Harpley. SOON!

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a thriller, a mystery and a message all in one. Hurry on the next one. *grin*

Per-order digital copies on Amazon, or get paperback copies on October 15th: http://bit.ly/TheMill-JDH

No comments:

Post a Comment