Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, November 2, 2015

A Marquis for Mary by Jess Michaels

     Mary Quinn has been husband hunting for four years. She has been unlucky up to this point. She knows this is her last chance before her greedy father makes her move back into his house. Mary's sisters and their husbands know what kind of nightmare that will be.  When she encounters Marquis Woodley.  Their connection is intense, but is it enough to garner a husband? 

     Very solid writing, well plotted and characters you enjoy the moment you meet them.  I found this one to be where most young women are at, even today, when they reach a certain age.  This book, however, reminds us we should never give up hope.  You'll enjoy the way this couple comes together and how well they suit.  Get your copy today.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it was such a fun read.

No comments:

Post a Comment