Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, November 9, 2015

A Summer Love (Seasons of Love) (Volume 2) by Melanie James

        Jake is Adam's best friend. They've know each other for a very long time. One thing Adam didn't know was that Jake wanted Adam's sister Jenny for as long as he could remember. He was afraid Adam would be upset so he stays away from her, well he tries to. Jake has secrets and he's not sure how his friends would handle them.
       Jenny is finishing college. Until she does, she lives with her brother. He's her only family, unless you count Jake but Jenny didn't see Jake as a big brother. To Jenny, Jake is someone she'd like a relationship with. There's only one problem, the stalker.

      Thrilling and full of romance, this book will make you think twice about the people around you every day. I love that Jake keeps his secrets until he absolutely has no other choice but to spill the beans. Fantastic writing and characters who aren't afraid to put up a fight makes this book one for the TBR pile. You'll really love this story. I know I did.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I fell a little in love with Jake myself. *smile*

No comments:

Post a Comment