Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Chaos In The Kitchen: A My Sexy Chef Story by Susan Jean Ricci

      Mark and Malibu are celebrating their three week anniversary. They are very happy and in constant contact. As it gets closer to Thanksgiving, Mark asks Malibu if he might be able to cook dinner for her and her family. There was also a couple other guests to be there. Malibu asks her family and they agree. It's gonna be a fantastic holiday.. they hope.

     A lighthearted read with so very much love. Things heat up and it doesn't stop throughout the book. This one will put a smile on your face. The writing is solid and the characters delightfully described. I can't wait to read more about these sexy chefs. It's an easy read and you'll really be glad you purchased it.

    I found no issues.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it touched my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment