Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Man Up Playboy by Danielle Sibarium

     Cooper is a very easy going man. He lives life fast and loose. Most women would die just to have a date from Cooper, so he's puzzled when Selene isn't giving him the time of day. Cooper decides Selene is the one, at least for now, and begins trying to win her over. He doesn't seem to be making any progress with her. Never one to give up, he continues his full court press to get a date. Selene isn't sure about Cooper. She's known men like him before. Why put herself through all the hassles just to have him walk away. At least to Selene, Cooper seems like the type who doesn't stick around. Could she be wrong?

     Volatile, passionate, explosive and erotic, this book has it all! I love this series. It is extremely well written and the characters leap off the page. I feel this book is perfect for anyone who likes lots of heat. I enjoyed the story. You'll find this book is a quick, easy read. Did I mention the heat? *smile* Ms. Sibarium knows how to capture your attention and hold it throughout the book. Her work is bestseller quality. If you haven't started this series, get to it. You won't be disappointed. Each book does stand alone, but together, they will warm up your day or night.

     I didn't find issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because you can't put it down once you start.  

No comments:

Post a Comment