Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

RAZOR SHARP (EMBRYO: A Raney & Levine Thriller Book 6) by J.A. Schneider

     AHHH.. vacation. At least that's what Jill and David thought. Only three days into their vacation with more fun planned when they get a call. Both are doctors.  This call doesn't have anything to do with the hospital. It's their friends Brand and Kerri. They want to know if Jill and David could stop by and see them. Jill and David agree and remind them they need to get home to their son Jesse. Things are never short and sweet when the police are involved. 

     J.A. Schneider once again gives us a thriller with twists, turns and surprises. These characters are very well defined. The writing, superb! I enjoy this series because each one reads great as a stand alone, but together, they will blow your mind. I know if you read this one, you'll want to read the others. I can clearly see this series as a television show. It would be tops in the numbers I'm sure.  Ms. Schneider creates such vivid scenes you'll feel as though you are right there with Jill and David. I can't wait to see what happens next. This one should be on the top of your TBR pile.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because Jill and David are amazing!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment