Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Zeep Needs More Sleep by Paul M Kramer

    Zeep loved to stay up late. He enjoyed playing games and watching television. His teacher told him by staying up late he was making it harder to learn at school.  Zeep didn't listen. His cousin, Philippe made sure he got ten hours of sleep a night. He was always refreshed and ready to take on the day.  Then something changes. 

     A wonderful book that hammers home the need to get sleep. I thought it was terrific. It tells children without hitting them over the head why sleep is important. Well written and characters children will love makes this an excellent choice for your child's library. I am all for books that have a lesson in them.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's simply adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment