Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, December 11, 2015

Her Christmas Hero (The Cowboys #6) by Linda Warren

           Britt Davis knew her ex-husband was an evil person, but she never dreamed he'd go this far. He's trying to get full custody of their son. Britt is beside herself. Britt's son was her world. Everything she did was to provide a better life for him. Meanwhile, her ex is doing everything in his power to cause problems for Britt. Unfortunately he has lots of power and money. Just when Britt feels like she needs to leave the country and hide, a stranger walks into her life. He's sweet, compassionate and so handsome.  Will things get better or worse for Britt?

     A perfect book for this time of year. I felt Britt's pain. I could see how hurt she was. Well written and wonderful characters, you can't go wrong with this book. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really hits home.

No comments:

Post a Comment