Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, December 4, 2015

Louie The Lobster Mobster by Paul M. Kramer

     Louie the Lobster and his mob terrorize the world under the sea. They make business owners pay them money. As Louie the Lobster and his mob go from business to business to collect, many under the sea wonder if anyone is strong enough to stand up to Louie and his mob.

     I will say right off, I do know this is a story about good vs evil but I think the subject matter is over many children's heads. They won't understand what a mobster is or a shake down.  The writing is good and the illustrations lovely, but that is where it ends for me.

     I found issues as stated above.

     I gave this book 2 cheers out of 5 because it's not really geared toward children.

No comments:

Post a Comment