Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

The Folly Under The Lake by Salema Nazzal

      Walter and his wife Blanche are having a house party at Witton Park.  They want to show their friends the renovations they've made to the property. It seems like an ordinary house party until the storm hits. Things quickly go from lighthearted to a tense uncertainty. Something is definitely wrong here.

     I have to say, the writing style of this book is undeveloped and sloppy. It's more of a puff piece than a mystery. There is no substance here. The story is disjointed and too simplistic. Conversations between characters seem endless and contain nothing. I can't recommend this one.

     I gave this one 2 cheers out of 5 and I was being gracious.  

No comments:

Post a Comment