Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Man Up Husband by Danielle Sibarium

     Marlena and Troy were very much in love. The secrets they both held was tearing them apart. In the early days of their marriage, Marlena and Troy were all about the PDA, then life happened. Some don't know how to release the secrets and hold on to their spouse. Marlena and Troy were about to learn the hard way how it's done. The secrets could make them stronger or it could cause the marriage to implode. It was their choice.

     This one of the most beautiful stories of love and commitment I've read in a long time. Ms Sibarium is consistent with her writing. Tight plots, wonderful well round characters and just enough twists to keep you guessing is what you'll find here. I was really caught up in the story and that makes for a fantastic read. This series is one of the best out there today. Get them all today.

      I found no issues with this one.

      I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this series would make for great movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment