Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Oliver and Jumpy Stories 34-36 by Werner Stejskal

     Once again we join Oliver the Cat and Jumpy the Kangaroo for their newest adventures. Each time these two get together, there is plenty of fun to follow.  Let's see what they are up to this time.
     Story 34 How I Found My Top Hat. This one takes us back to when Oliver was just a kitten. He spies a top hat in the window of a store and loves it immediately. Oliver knows he must work to get the money to buy it. There is a surprise for Oliver though.
     Story 35 Oliver In The Circus. Have you ever wanted to be part of the circus? Such fun it would be. Oliver is hired by the circus to do many jobs. He enjoys each of them because they keep him in the circus. Will he make it to the spotlight?
     Story 36 Ship Wreck. Oliver and Jumpy are on a ship when a terrible storm hits. They aren't sure what is happening until they are told Oliver must find a tiara. The tiara is for King Xylon's bride. I wonder if Oliver finds it.

     Such variety when it comes to children's stories are a huge plus! Parents get bored just as the children do, reading the same old thing. These stories take children all over. It allows them to experience different environments and jobs. The writing is amazing and the characters like old friends. Your child's imagination will definitely get a workout with these books. Perfect for bedtime or nap time.  I enjoy the way it teaches children a lesson. Please get these for your child's library. They will want you to read them again and again. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because children love them.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment