Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, February 4, 2016

The Adventures of Midge and Moo: Lost In The Garden by Kerry McQuaide

      Midge and Moo have been friends a very long time. They are always together. Today, Moo is lost and Midge is searching high and low for her. 

     This series of books are perfect for the very little ones. Reading this to them at bedtime is sure to give them wonderfully colorful dreams. I am proud to recommend this to mothers newly pregnant or to those who have a 2-4 yo. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because they are adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment