Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

FEAR DREAMS by J.A. Schneider

     Liddy is home now and healing from her accident. She just wants life to get back to normal but she doesn't want to wait. Paul is there for Liddy. He gives her love and attention.  Liddy just isn't sure what will make things okay again. Her friends tell her, time, time is what it will take.

     OMG! You are gonna love this psychological thriller. J.A. Schneider is a master at crafting a story you can just lose yourself in. Extremely well written, characters who are well defined and a story that has you saying WHAT?? WHAT???  I adore this author and her work. You will be treated to a book you'll be telling others about. Ms. Schneider's books would transfer beautifully to televisions series or big time movies. I love this book more than I can express. Get your copy and join us in our adoration of J.A.Schneider!

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one a 5 + cheers out of 5 because it will rock you off your chair. 

No comments:

Post a Comment