Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

If You Were Me and Lived In...Colonial America by Carole P. Roman

     This new book gives children a look at everyday living in colonial America. It discusses the food they eat and the way they dress. All the information you could ask for is right here. It's never too early to start sharing these kinds of books with children. Books like these contain so much good stuff, they'll enjoy each read.

     I'm delighted to share this new series by Carole P. Roman. Finally a way to get younger children interested in history. The book even contains questions for you and your little to answer. This series will give you both hours of fun!

     I found no issues here.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really is a gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment