Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, May 16, 2016

Roller Rink Witchcraft by Raven Snow

     The Funky Wheel is Harper's home. It's her quiet place and her sanctuary, at least it was until recently. In a town where ghouls and witches are the norm, almost nothing shakes Harper.  When she finds a dead body in The Funky Wheel, Harper is shocked.  Police and investigators are suddenly every where. One particular Detective is almost too much for Harper to deal with. 

     An easy read, this book is perfect for those times when a short book is all you have time for. This book is well paced and well plotted. The writing is solid and the characters are such fun!  Harper is such a free spirit. I would love to see a television series of this book. You have to be reading carefully to find out who the killer is. Adding to the fun of this book is the fact the people of the town don't all see eye to eye. Make this one part of your TBR pile. You're gonna love it.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's such an enjoyable read.

No comments:

Post a Comment