Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, May 16, 2016

Shake Your Green Thing: Supernatural Witch Cozy Mystery (Harper "Foxxy" Beck Series Book 2) by Raven Snow

     Waresville is a small town. Unlike other small towns, it's full of witches. Still, being a small town, everyone knows everyone else's business. This year's Witch Week Festival is more important than ever. The town is slowly dying and needs the tourist dollars to stay afloat.  Harper thinks it's silly to have a Witch Week Festival. Harper owns the Funky Wheel, a roller rink, and although she's a witch, she isn't a practicing one. Then people start dying during the festival.

     Quirky, sweet and full of fun, this read will make you smile. It's an easy read, well written and plotted. The characters are well defined and relatable. I really enjoyed being able to get to know these characters. This book is just the sort of read you need after a long tiring day.  You can't help but laugh and smile as you glide through this book. Make sure you tell your friends about it after you read it. You can't go wrong with this one. It's a keeper.

    I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's nice to see all witches aren't evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment