Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, June 20, 2016

Little Red Cuttlefish by Henry L. Herz (Goodreads Author), Kate Gotfredson (Illustrations), Joshua Herz, Harrison Herz

     Little Red Cuttlefish's mother sent her with a basket of crab cakes to her grandmother's house. She enjoys everything along the way. Little Red Cuttlefish  surprises grandmother with the basket of goodies. Just as they decide to enter her house, a tiger shark appears. It takes all of their skills to send him on his way.

     What a fun take on Little Red Riding Hood. Children who enjoy fish will enjoy this book so much. It teaches children to be alert and that they may be able to help more than they realize. The writing is clean and fantastic. The characters just adorable. Your littles will want this one read again and again.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really does have a message and fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment