Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Monday, July 11, 2016

Murder on the Dance Floor: Supernatural Witch Cozy Mystery (Harper "Foxxy" Beck Series Book 5) by Raven Snow

     Harper has been an amateur detective for a little while now.  She's a bit unconventional in the way she approaches mysteries. Harper always gets results though. She's happy with her life and things are going well. Her cousin Conner calls to ask for help. Someone is trying to kill him. The fact their high school reunion was coming up helped Harper have an excuse to attend. Miami might not be ready for Harper to return though. 

     Humorous and real, you'll be laughing so much while reading this book. The writing is top notch. The plotting is perfect! Characters are well defined and easy to relate to. I love the unconventionality of this book. You never know what will happen next with Harper around. Ms. Snow is a writer who knows how to connect to her readers through her book. She's given a spin to the supernatural and it's a fantastic one. Each of her books leave you with a smile and a warm heart. Her books are short, but they are perfect when you don't have a lot of time to read. You must read more about Harper.

    The only issue I found is more of a personal preference. I wish they were longer. *smile*

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's the perfect pick-me-up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment