Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

If You Were Me and Lived in...Ancient China: The Han Dynasty by Carole P. Roman

    Are you ready for a new adventure? Let's travel back in time. We can start with Ancient China. It means we'll have to travel a long way back in time. We can compare China then and now. We'd be visiting during the Han Dynasty. During this time, many offices were created that we use today. There is so much to learn here.

    I am a huge fan of this newest series. It gives older children a chance to learn about places in the past. As always, Ms. Roman tells such a wonderful tale. It gets children excited about learning.  This is another to add to your child's growing library. You'll probably learn a thing or two as well.

    I found no issues.

    I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's so fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment