Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, August 25, 2016

If You Were Me and Lived In...the Middle Ages by Carole P. Roman

     Nine hundred years ago, there was a time period called the Middle Ages. It began in England. People from other countries came to live there. Kings had power. They made the laws and ruled their people. During this time, knights, battles and castles were part of every day. Everyone had a job to do and it meant working together.

     I can't tell you enough about this book and series. Ms. Roman really went above and beyond here. It's informative, educational and such fun to read. Well written and characters that will make you smile are huge in this book.  Your child will love learning more about our past. Perfect for home schooled children.   It's so easy to understand, kids will want to hear it again and again.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because even my high school aged children found it interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment