Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, August 21, 2016

LAMOK (The Mia DeWinter Volumes Book 1) by Ben Brown

     There is something evil coming. You can feel just how evil. It's ancient and it's unknown. Mia has very special talents. Her father has the same talents. Mia's world turns upside down when she witnesses her father's death. The evil is coming Mia's way. Can it be stopped?

     This book entices you from page one. The story keeps you engaged with a wonderful plot and characters you want to know more about. I feel this book is definitely movie worthy.  Mr. Brown layers his stories in an awesome way. While sharing information, he also keeps you on the edge of your seat.  Mr. Brown doesn't disappoint. 

     I found only one issue. Chapter fourteen seems to reiterate major parts of the story. This causes the story to slow down at a point when it should be moving fast.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it would be a perfect box office hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment