Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 8, 2016

5 Layers of Happiness: A System to Conquer Your Life by Paul Johnson

      Have you wondered why some people seem happy with their life and others don't? It falls into five areas. People who put this book to work will achieve happiness. You can share it with others and life will be better for all.

     While the young author expresses his opinion quite well, many more issues go into making you happy. It's not as simple as do it or don't do it. This book is a starting point. You will learn more about yourself as you read through this book. 

     I did find issues. The book is very repetitive. The author points out all the negative but doesn't balance it with positive comments.  I was unimpressed with this book.

     I gave this one 3 cheers out of 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment