Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, September 8, 2016

How to Make and Publish a Children's Picture Book: How I created and promoted my picture book series by Werner Stejskal

     You have a great idea for a children's book and it's all written out. Now what do you do? 

     This author gives some great tips on how to move from the written story to the published book. It's easy to understand and broken down into sections. I found this book to be a great help to me. Programs I'd never tried and how to navigate the world of Indie publishing. If you are a new writer, this is the perfect book for you. If you an established writer, this book is for you. This book is a wonderful tool to add to your collection. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's so well written.

No comments:

Post a Comment