Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, October 14, 2016

Catherine de Valois (Legendary Women of World History) by Laurel A. Rockefeller

     Catherine de Valois was made popular in Shakespeare's play Henry V.  It did little to showcase who she really was. As a daughter to King Charles VI of France, she knew how things were done. She was to become Queen of England but didn't want to be. It was the only way to save her family. She knew her faith and courage would help her through it all.

     This book is well written and researched. As a history buff, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. While it's non-fiction, the author does a superb job of crafting the information into a wonderful book. You'll want this one in your TBR pile.

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so very much. I am so happy and thankful you enjoyed this look into the real person behind the character in Shakespeare's play.

    ReplyDelete