Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Manipulated Lives by H.A. Leuschel

     Have you ever felt confused or at a loss for words in front of a spouse, colleague or parent, to the extent that you have felt inadequate or, worse, a failure? Do you ever wonder why someone close to you seems to endure humiliation without resistance? Manipulators are everywhere. 

     I did find issues.  This book tends to ramble on and on. It has no real clear base story. It seems to drop you into the middle of a story and expects you to follow along. It's confusing and ambiguous at best.  

     I gave this one 2 cheers out of 5 because of the issues listed.

No comments:

Post a Comment