Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Club by Cornelius Moore

       The members of this club are among the richest in the city. As with most clubs, there are rumors, secret meetings and jealousy flowing. These people know way to much about each other to simply toss aside. The employees keep their ear to the ground while providing anything the members need. Could it be the downfall of the club?

     A well written book with a terrific layout. This one is a page-turner. The characters are well defined and what you'd expect in this setting. I was pleasantly surprised to find the story fresh. You'll enjoy all of the little indiscretions slipped in among everyday events. This is one for your TBR pile and one to share with friends.

     The only issue I found was the title. It's a little misleading.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because despite the title and this being a debut book, it delivers a wonderful story.

No comments:

Post a Comment