Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, June 16, 2017

George the Orphan Crow and the Creatures of Blossom Valley by Helen Fox

     George and his parents were enjoying their day when suddenly hunters appeared. George decides to look for a safer place. When he returns, his world comes crashing down around him. With the help of Plato the owl, George is sent to a safe place. George is sad, but is amazed at Blossom Valley. He's even more amazed at how friendly and helpful everyone is. He wonders if Blossom Valley will remain peaceful. Only time will tell.

     Well written and delightful characters make this book an enjoyable read. This book is an easy read and your children will love it. I applaud the messages of team work and helping others that the author wove into the story. It's easy to get lost in the story and almost feel like you are in Blossom Valley. This book would be perfect for a television series. It would be a huge hit with the kids. I look forward to reading more of Helen Fox's work.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one  5 cheers out of 5 because it has a great story and teaching moments.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie, you are the most honest, reliable and straightforward person
    I have ever come across and I consider myself fortunate to have found you!
    Get well soon, for we need you to carry on the brilliant work!!!
    We all love you, Helenx

    ReplyDelete