Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Mary Queen of the Scots (Legendary Women of World History) by Laurel A. Rockefeller

     Mary Queen of the Scots' life wasn't always easy. She suffered greatly throughout her life. Well liked, Queen Mary kept the peace with England, France and Spain. Though she was encouraged to marry, Queen Mary held out for many years. When she did marry, she found her husband was abusive.

    A wonderfully written book that lets you  see more of Queen Mary. It's touching and very powerful. Perfect to refresh your knowledge of history or to wile away a summer day. The author's attention to detail is to be commended.

    I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because the book is extremely interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment