Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Sunday, June 4, 2017

Queen Elizabeth Tudor: Journey to Gloriana (Legendary Women of World History) by Laurel A. Rockefeller

     Edward and his family are headed to the New World. On board he meets a young girl who asks about Queen Elizabeth. Edward tells the history of Queen Elizabeth Tudor. Queen Elizabeth becomes queen when her sister, Queen Mary, dies. Her best friend, Robert Dudley, accompanies her throughout her life.

     Well written and includes some wonderful romance. This book gives you information you may have missed about Queen Elizabeth Tudor. Raw emotion and scandalous happenings keep you turning the pages of this book.

     I found no issues

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it really gave me a greater understanding of Queen Elizabeth Tudor. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment