Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Class of '59 (American Journey #4) by John A. Heldt

     It's 2017 and Mary Beth experiences the most horrific thing a person can experience. To say it rattled her would be an understatement. While staying at a family friends house, Mary Beth begins to see things. She has to investigate.
     Mark finds a paper in an old desk. What it says can't possibly be true. Mark's gonna give it a try though.  How will it affect Mary Beth and Mark?

     Mr. Heldt draws you in from the first words. Well written and characters you'll love are huge pluses in this book. You are never quite certain if there will trouble or if the characters can move about freely.  One day the subject of this book may be common place. I really enjoyed this one. Mr. Heldt is a gifted storyteller. 

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I'd like to meet Professor Bell one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment