Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Saturday, September 2, 2017

Hannah's Moon (American Journey #5) by John A. Heldt

     Claire and her husband, Ron had just suffered another miscarriage. It was devastating because they'd been trying so long to have children. Then Claire's brother approaches her with an idea. It's crazy and a little unorthodox but it could work. Claire, David and Ron are about to take a journey  they'll never forget.

     Bring the tissues for this one. Heartwarming and special, this book will hit you deep. Well written and the characters that are relate-able make this book a quick read. Keep an open mind throughout the book *wink*. Mr. Heldt out did himself this time. His books are an automatic must read for me. The author guides you through the maze of feelings and events like a pro. You'll never go wrong with a John A. Heldt book.

     I didn't find any issues and I looked hard John *grin*.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it is an amazing tale.

No comments:

Post a Comment