Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, April 12, 2018

Alien Manifesto by T.W. Embry

     Ex-Navy Seal, Thomas Scott and several veterans decide to rob a warehouse. Just as things get interesting,  Snarth appears with an offer for the group. Can they really trust this alien and can they do as Snarth orders? It's worth the risk to Tom and so he agrees to be part of Snarth's plan. It's amazing how much Tom's life will change. He'll see and do things he never thought possible. 

     Well written with characters you'll enjoy, Mr. Embry creates a tale you won't soon forget.  I read this one 5 times because I wanted to make sure I was getting everything I could out of it. The details, the characters and the story is intense, but fun also. The fantasy lovers will enjoy this story more than anything they've ever read. I applaud Mr. Embry's originality. He really made this book one of a kind with an ending you will be surprised at. I didn't see it coming.

     I did find an issue. I felt the book intensity also lent itself to making the story a bit confusing in parts. You really have to be concentrating to read this one.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because of the confusion. It's really a good story though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment