Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Just Sam by Kristy Brown

     Sammy had just discovered a love for tennis. It was a love she shared with her Mother. Sammy wanted to play at Wimbledon one day and take her place along side some of the best players in the world.  However, life changes and doesn't always ask our opinion when it does. 

     This book will warm your heart and make you believe in love again. Well written with well defined, love-able characters, you'll get lost in this book. Ms. Brown gets right to the heart of a story and then encourages it to open and allow others to see. The message of this book is one we all need to remember... Love is worth the risks. Add this one to your TBR pile or gift it to a friend. 

     I found no issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because I'm sure this happens to people everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment