Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Thursday, April 12, 2018

The Boston Ranter: Slanted Vignettes from a Native New Englander by Layden Robinson

     This is an autobiographical story. The author let's us know what living in Boston is really like. Or was really like. Pain, torment, love and sorrow are only a few of the things filling Johnnies life. Brace yourself. This is unlike anything you've ever read before.

     Humorous and honest tales of living in Massachusetts. The author gives us a chance to see inside his life. Well written and in a Massachusetts accent, you'll enjoy this visit.  His unique family is quite lively. As the author shares with us, it's hard not to run down our own list of relatives. We all have one or more relatives like the authors. This book is intense and moves quickly. You'll be surprised at what you learn.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 4 cheers out of 5 because it's easier to read if you are a bit off balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment