Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

The Summer of New Beginnings (Magnolia Grove #1) by Bette Lee Crosby

     The summer before you go to college is supposed to be a chance to have fun and let loose.  Meghan was so excited to go to college. Then her whole world changed in a matter of seconds. Being the responsible daughter, she knew she would have to look after her mother and older sister. The summer before college was going to be unforgettable.

      Movie, Movie and Movie. I'd love to see this book made into a movie. It would be absolutely fantastic.   This book has it all. Love, hate, family, friends and so much more. Well written and with characters that are well defined, this one must be in your TBR pile! The author knocked this one out of the park. Get yourself a copy of this book and one for a friend. 

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it touched my soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment