Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, May 4, 2018

Claudia Returns by D H Wright

     Claudia was graduating high school. She and her boyfriend, Kelly, had been keeping their dating on the down low. His parents weren't happy with their son's selection of  a girlfriend. While working with her uncle, her life started to unravel. Would it ever be the same again? 

     Pain, danger and fear make up a large portion of this book. It's well written and the characters seem to grow larger than life as you read. This book is in your face and pulling back the curtain raw. It will make you cry, smile and even get angry. This author takes us on a ride you didn't see coming. I enjoyed this read so much. It will show you a side of the world you knew existed but didn't want to know about. Get your copy today. It's amazing.

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it shook me to my core.

No comments:

Post a Comment