Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, May 4, 2018

Evidence Of Love by Mark Stevens

     Carly is living in New York City, away from her parents. They are the over achieving kind of people. Carly's life has never been great. Both parents doctors with a busy practice. If she thought that was bad, stick around, it's about to get a whole lot worse.

     Direct, raw, and yet odd at the same time. This book is well written and the characters are well defined and perfect for another book or two. You'll find this book keeps you intrigued without really trying too. Some parts might be a bit difficult for some to read, but power through, you'll be glad you did.  This author strikes the perfect balance between the odd and intriguing. Put this one on top of that TBR pile.

     I did find one issue. The book ends very abruptly. I'm not sure why but I felt as if I were pushed to the edge and then over the edge.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because it's a fantastic read.

No comments:

Post a Comment