Welcome!

I review all genres and I post them in 30 spots. Check out previous posts and I'm sure you'll find several books to catch your interest. I am a published reviewer and an award winning one. I am one of the best reviewers around. CELEBRATING 14 YEARS OF BOOK REVIEWS!!

Friday, May 4, 2018

PS: I Love You: A Paranormal Romance (Roxanne's Ghost Saga Book 2) by Maggie Tideswell

     Jess was trying to make sense of the visions she had. Could they be real? Were they revealing things to her? All Jess knew was how odd this house was. Having Ben's ex sisters in law descending on the place was creepy. Now if they can just put together all the information. Ben is worried for his daughter and Jess. Will they be able to get away before anything happens? They were sure hoping so.

     This addictive book would make a wonderful TV show. There are enough elements to please everyone. Romance,love, family, hate, pain, fear, mystery and fantasy. The characters leap off the page. The book is very well written. You can lose yourself in this book. With so much happening around the area, no place was safe. You won't put this book down easily. You feel compelled to read until it's finished. GET THIS BOOK!

     I didn't find any issues.

     I gave this one 5 cheers out of 5 because this one blew my mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment